THE FRAME FILLER
GREAT STUFF PRO™ Window & Door is specifically formulated to seal gaps between window and door frames and their rough openings. It works hard without being hard on surfaces.
This minimal-expanding polyurethane foam with low-pressure build can help lower energy bills by forming a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal between a window or door frame and its rough opening.
Low-Pressure | Flexible Polyurethane Foam Sealant
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing gun for greater precision and access to hard-to-reach places
- Comes in a can that’s reusable for up to 30 days, minimizing waste
- Expands just enough to seal gaps without bowing or bending the frame, when applied appropriately
- Bonds to vinyl, wood and metal frames
- Offers greater insulation value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal that can lower energy bills
- Expands and contracts to allow for various weather conditions
- 16-18 windows (20 oz gun version)
- Repels and deflects water
Easy to Use
- Soft, pliable , easy to stuff back into gap without trimming
- Tack-free in 3-10 minutes
- Ready to trim within 60 minutes
- Flexible after it cures
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Yellow-colored so you can see it
- UL Classified
- Available in 20-oz. straw and 20-oz. gun applied cans
GREAT STUFF PRO™ WINDOW & DOOR BUILDING CODE COMPLIANCE
ICC-ES Legacy NER-645. Conforms to AAMA 812-04 pressure-build @ 0.08 psi, ABAA standards for air leakage per ASTM 283,ASTM E331, ASTM E547,
ASTM C1620. UL Classified as a sealant. See CCMC 13074-R.
Product Data & Resources
All Great Stuff PRO Window & Door documentation, manuals and resources available HERE.