THE GAP AND CRACK ATTACKER
All of those gaps and cracks in the average home are letting heat and conditioned air leak out and unwanted air sneak in. Create greater comfort by sealing those openings with a heavy-duty, fire-blocking version of GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks.
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing gun for greater precision and access to hard-to-reach places
- Comes in a can that’s reusable for up to 30 days, minimizing waste (cans of straw-applied Gaps & Cracks can be used one time only)
- Sprays right into gaps and cracks up to 3″ (25 mm) in diameter
- Is a Fireblock sealant
- Expands to fill the shape of the gap and crack and adheres to wood, vinyl, metal surfaces and other building materials
- Forms a long lasting, airtight, water-resistant seal
- Helps keep out moisture/condensation and allergens
- Allows movement and shifting within a structure
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
Easy to Use
- It dries rigid and is tack-free within 3-10 minutes
- You can scrape away any excess after 8 hours
- It’s orange colored for easy recognition
- You can paint, stain or sand it
- It’s UL Classified
GREAT STUFF PRO™ GAPS & CRACKS BUILDING CODE COMPLIANCE
ICC-ES Legacy NER-645. ASTM E331, ASTM E547, ASTM C1620 and complies with AAMA 812-04 and ABAA standards for air leakage per ASTM E283. UL Classified
as a sealant. See CCMC 13074-R.
Product Data & Resources
All Great Stuff PRO Gaps & Cracks documentation, manuals and resources available HERE.