THE HEAVIER-DUTY SEALANT
Large openings that let air into a home rob homeowners of money, energy efficiency and comfort. FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant is designed to fill gaps and penetrations greater than 2” quickly and affordably, helping eliminate unwanted airflow throughout a home.
Low-Pressure Polyurethane Foam
- Expands quickly to fill larger gaps and penetrations in rim joists, roof wall junctures and around pipes and ducts etc. greater than 2″ and less than 4″ wide
- Helps improve energy efficiency and comfort. Seals out moisture, dust and pests
- Includes our industry-leading nozzle system
- Helps prevents rot, decay and other effects of moisture leakage
Easy to Apply
- Is applied with a self-contained, portable kit Spares you the expense of a drum and rig system
- Involves minimal setup time
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing spray gun for precise metering and control
- Dries completely in less than a minute
- Allows re-entry after 1 hour (with proper ventilation), versus 24 hours with drum foam
Note: FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant is not approved for full coverage.
*FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Product Data & Resources
All Great Stuff FROTH-PAK documentation, manuals and resources available HERE.